Wednesday, October 22, 2008

What on earth am I doing here?

I have no clue what I'm doing here.... but it seems several of my dearest friends are traveling into the un-known world of internet space... and blogging. I recently had an old high school friend send me an "invitation" to join Facebook - me- 42 year old, mother of three (well, more like mother of 203 if you count the kids in my youth group, the boys my sons share the football and baseball fields with, and the kids that pass through the doorway of my classroom) - I mean, I'm so over the hill and out of it - I have no business posting my business on the internet! But, here I am.... this is probably as close to jumping out a plane as I'll ever get.... so here goes.... WooHoo!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

You of all people will find that blogging is very healing and relaxing! You need to use this often as I know God reveals wonderful things to you that you need to share with the world Roomie!!! I love you Roomie..forever and forever I am so glad to call you my best friend in this entire world. (((BIG HUGS))))

Julie Simmons said...

i heard someone say that blogging is the "hip" mom's scrapbook.....i don't know if i'm hip, so i'll say that it's the "busy mom's" scrapbook........work's for me :-)